Paid ads are one of the best ways (if not the best) to drive sales and conversions. They’re measurable, scalable, and efficient. However, they’re not that easy. We’ve taken years and millions of dollars at Profitable Ads to master platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
That’s why I put together this list of the 8 best PPC courses. They will teach you everything from display advertising to Facebook Ads and everything in between.
The 8 Best PPC Courses
Ready to dive into the best PPC courses? Check these out.👇
1. Market Motive Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Certification Training
Take Market Motive’s Advanced PPC training to add to your digital marketing portfolio. You can learn the principles and techniques behind paid campaigns for your organization using this Google Adwords-focused course. You’ll learn how to use PPC to generate traffic to your website and improve SERP rankings after you finish the course.
Market Motive’s Advanced PPC Certification Training is designed for digital marketers who have some experience with paid search and want to deepen their knowledge. Notable features include:
- The program includes approximately 20 hours of live instructor-led online classes, plus additional study resources for a total of more than 30+ hours.
- Online practice tests and a downloadable workbook
- Over 35+ hours of high-quality e-learning content.
- Take part in real-world projects that are relevant to your career.
- Conversion tracking, bidding, and reporting are some of the many topics discussed.
- The information is available in a well-structured, easy-to-read format. There’s also an online exam to help you assess your knowledge level.
Thes self-paced package costs $749 CAD with 180 days of access. The online bootcamp package is $1,249 CAD with 90 days of access. This course comes with a 7-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can get a full refund.
2. Simplilearn Online AdWords & PPC Training
This Simplilearn PPC course helps you become a digital advertising expert by learning from leading industry experts. You’ll learn how to create, manage, and optimize Google Ads, Bing Ads, and YouTube Ads. All of which are esessential for growing a business and generating sales.
The modules are well-organized and easy to follow. A cool feature is that you don’t just learn about digital advertising. The course also dives into search psychology, marketing funnels, keyword research, ad testing, and measuring campaigns.
This course has the exact same pricing as the first: $749 CAD for the self-paced version or $1,249 for the online bootcamp. The first offers 24/7 learner assistance and support while the bootcamp gives you a live online classroom with top instructors.
If you need corporate PPC training, you can also choose that package and get a custom quote.
There are 32 lessons plus free courses on PPC foundations, conversion rate optimization, and content marketing.
3. Acquisio’s Crash Course in PPC for Beginners
This is an interesting PPC course from Acquisio because it’s not really a course. It’s more of an in-depth guide or article. If you want a free option that’s easy to digest, this is a great option. It offers a quick glance at PPC for beginners. You’ll learn all of the basic concepts and learn how to get started with paid advertising.
Read this article to learn about:
- What PPC advertising is and why your business needs to use it ASAP.
- How paid advertising campaigns work.
- What sepseparate bad and good online advertising campaigns.
- How to create a PPC campaign yourself.
The best part? It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time!
4. Omni Academy’s Search Marketing Pay-per-Click (PPC) Course
In this training, you’ll discover how to use Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC) and how it may help you develop a successful site. It goes through the key ideas and terms used in PPC, as well as the technical knowledge and abilities you’ll need to create and manage an efficient PPC strategy.
The first module focuses on:
- Key Concepts
- Strengths of PPC
- Keyword Research
- Display Networks
- Google PPC
- Ad Center
- Research Tools
- Campaign Management
The second module covers:
- Search Campaign Process
- Conversion Tracking
- Keyword Selection
- Conversion Metrics
- Ad Copy
- Landing Pages
- Laws & Guidelines
You can look forward to a flexible class schedule, free practice exams, online classes for international students, internships, free workshops, and free course recordings.
5. PPC University
Unless if you’ve been living under a rock, you should know about WordStream. They are one of the leading PPC blogs and offer a PPC course called PPC University.
With this completely free course, you gain access to five modules:
- PPC 101: Learn about the fundamentals of PPC, keyword targeting, metrics, ad quality score, conversion rate optimization, and setting up your very own Google Ads account.
- PPC 102: Understand keyword match types, negative keywords, long-tail keywords, writing great ad copy, responsive search ads, extensions, landing page quality, and managing budget.
- Advanced PPC: Everything remarketing, targeting, mobile advertising, lead generation, competitive analysis, and bidding strategies.
- Social Ads 101: Social media advertising tips, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn advertising, YouTube ads, Snapchat advertising, and TikTok ads.
- Facebook Ads: A module dedicated to Facebook Ads strategies, bidding, funnels, ad types, targeting, and more.
6. Jellyfish’s PPC & Paid Media Training
Choose from a variety of online courses about Google Ads Scripts, Google Ads Search, Google Ads display, Google Ads Shopping, YouTube ads, programmatic advertising, and Google Ad Manager.
For example, their “Google Ads (Adwords): Search” course is a one-day training that gives you advanced knowledge about Google Ads campaigns and how to take your search engine marketing to the next level. It’s offered as a live virtual classroom or private training session.
Here’s an overview of everything you’ll learn.
Currently, this PPC course is priced at $549 USD or you can save 30% by purchasing their four course bundle.
7. Digital Marketing Institute’s Online Search Marketing Course (Professional Diploma)
Do you want a professional diploma is search marketing? Then you have to consider enrolling in Digital Marketing Institute’s professional diploma in search marketing.
This is a great choice for those who want an in-depth understanding of how paid search works, and it’s also perfect for anyone who wants to take their career in digital marketing to the next level.
In addition to learning all about PPC, students will also gain insights into other areas of digital marketing such as SEO and Google Analytics.
The cost of this course is $2,498 CAD. However, at the time of this article, there is a discount and it’s listed at $1,748. You gain access to eight modules:
- Introduction to Search Marketing
- SEO Set up
- SEO Content
- SEO Workshop
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
8. SEMrush Academy’s Free PPC Fundamentals Course with Joel Bondorowsky
Another comapny you should’ve heard about by now is SEMrush. They are one of the leading authorities when it comes to search engine optimization and digital marketing. Not only do they offer a wicked SEO software (that I’m obsessed with), they have a free PPC fundamentals course.
There are a total of eight modules you will go through:
- PPC Overview: Learn how PPC works and what it is.
- Strategy: Understand how to create a PPC strategy, sales, funnels, and driving conversions.
- Search Advertising: Find out how to set up search advertising campaigns with Google Ads.
- Shopping Campaigns: Set up your Merchant Center and use shopping campaigns to drive more sales.
- Display Advertising: Learn how to create and use display ads to build your business.
- Universal App Campaigns: Get your mobile app in Google Search Results, the Google Play Store, Google’s Display Network, and more.
- Bidding and budget: Optimize how much you spend on bidding for keywords and overall campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Multi-Touch Conversions: Discover how multiple visits from different traffic sources can be the best source of revenue.
Wrapping up the best PPC courses
Paid advertising is critical for your success as an online business. There’s practically no successful companies that don’t use platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and so on.
However, it’s not easy to learn. In fact, it’s really difficult. That’s why I reecommend investing in one of the best PPC courses that I covered in this article.
Start with the free ones to building your foundational knowledge then drop the money to take your skills to the next level.
If you need world-class media buyers to drive incredible amounts of conversions and revenue for you, apply to become one of our clients.